Friday, July 2, 2010

Mike's Anchorage, Alaska 2008 H3

Mike says, " I hope you will post this picture of my Hummer H3 on your Hummer page. I've owned it for two years and put 38,000 miles on it exploring the Alaskan wilderness. It has run flawlessly and never been back to the dealer for anything. I've gone through 28 inches of snow with it and had water coming under the door, but it always got me where I wanted to go. If you look carefully, there's a small dent in the left rear where a grizzly bear leaned up on it whenn I was in King Salmon. I've owned five 4X4s and nothing even comes close to the H3 except my old Jeep Wrangler and that was not a highway cruiser or very warm in the winter like the Hummer. I get offers from strangers to buy my H3 up here at least once a month."

No comments: